Monday 9 January 2012

23 mois.


So here it is: the last month of counting in months. I can't believe that we are a mere 31 days away from your second birthday. That it was almost two years ago already that I gave birth to you. We sent out your party invites today as we will be celebrating your birthday with your little friends next month. I am already looking forward to all the preparations and the party chaos. And given how often you are singing "aaappy biiiir'day" to yourself at the moment, I think you are pretty impatient for your big day too.

Joyeux (dernier) moisiversaire my little monkey!

1 mois - 2 mois - 3 mois - 4 mois - 5 mois - 6 mois - 7 mois - 8 mois - 9 mois - 10 mois - 11 mois - 12 mois - 13 mois - 18 mois - 20 mois - 22 mois

ps: I hope you don't misread the "do not copy". It is just that, despite the little note I have on my blog, I have often found photos of L. on Pinterest, and I would feel more comfortable to have my little boy stays on my blog only. 

11 comments:

  1. What a great photo! I hope your party is wonderful and fun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a little cutie! I hope he enjoys the last month of being 1. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genius photo! And unbelievable that your gorgeous boy us already nearly 2! Have the most amazing days lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy almost birthday to L! I love that he's singing happy birthday to himself, it must make you melt everytime you hear it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the invitation, and the hair style! What a big cheeky monkey he's grown up to be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Early happy birthday. Great photo

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh dear, Limi turns 2 on the 6th and i haven't sent out the invites yet.....eeeeek.....hope your planning is going well. it makes me laugh that even living in different cities these two are doing such similar things.....singing 'happy birthday'.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww he is such a cute little guy. I love that photo! Hope you are having a great day so far, sweetie. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday L! It's been fun to watch you grow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. how time flies! happy birthday little L! he is such a cutie and that invite is awesome!

    p.s. good call on the "do not copy" sign. It is always unnerving to think people would share photos of your little one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails